Friday, February 13, 2009

Don't let the bed bugs bite

Jeremy and I have decided it's time for Aubree to sleep in her own room. Actually, Jeremy decided that about 4 weeks ago, but I didn't feel comfortable having her in another room. It was so easy and comforting for me to have her right by by side so I could make sure she was breathing. I know that might sound dumb, but the thought of SIDS scares the crap out of me. So a few nights ago I decided it was time. I thought for sure she would fight me on it. To my suprise she grunted herself to sleep, slept for her usual 5 hours, ate, then went right back to sleep for another 3 hours.

I just fed her and put her to bed a few minutes ago. So much better than waiting for her to fall asleep so I can go to bed. Night, Night. Sleep Tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment