Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Adventures of diaper changing


So, you'd think that by now I would have the diaper changing routine down by now. About 8 diapers a day for 4 weeks. That's 224 diapers! However, it's not a simple as smelling a dirty diaper and going to change it. Oh no... not with my little Aubree. I sit there holding her and suddenly I feel this rumble on my leg. So hard that it makes me jump and startles even the grunter herself. So I wait a few minutes until her complextion is no longer red and she stops grunting. I don't want to wait too long andrisk her getting diaper rash, so I take her into her room, lay her on the changing table, unbutton her onesie and proceed to take her diaper off. Right as I open the diaper and lift her legs to wipe her bottom, she squirts... across the room... all over the bookshelf... all over the carpet.. and down the leg of my pants.

I love being a mom :)

1 comment:

  1. She is quite a tricky little thing! Its good she is adorable to make the gross stuff ok :)

    ReplyDelete